What the work involves
- You will take charge of and be responsible for IT projects for our customers.
- You will actively advise and support customers and prospects in the implementation of DNS, DHCP and IP address management projects.
- You will help prospects to perform test installations.
- You will work closely with our sales team.
- You will assist our customers with technical issues and challenges.
- You will be responsible for testing new product versions and be involved in their ongoing development.
- You hold a degree in IT or an equivalent qualification.
- You have comprehensive TCP/IP and UNIX knowledge.
- Teamwork and communication skills are your strengths.
- You find it easy to familiarize yourself with new technologies without others showing you how.
- You have a good command of German and English.
- You can demonstrate programming skills, especially in scripting languages.
Interested? Do you still have some questions about the job description? Just fill in the form. Your contact is Dirk Trefz, Head of DDI at N3K.