Cygna Labs announces the general availability of the new version 3.2.1502.899 of the Cygna Auditor Platform!
We are pleased to announce the general availability (GA) of the new version 3.2.1502.899 of the Cygna Auditor Platform.
File name: CygnaAuditor-3.2.1502.899.zip
MD5 Checksum: 4b0e1fb64c13c66ff21fc027b4823915
SHA1 Checksum: 0e1073d9933688eecfabbea1dc69a4cfca52a5b3
SHA256 Checksum: b7102901ac7390ae6312f5831b1039acff958c86b3aedebc884676c072726cdb
This release contains performance improvements and fixes along with the following updated or new features:
- Watchdog functionality implemented to supervise centralized internal processes.
- Reporting of additional internal audit events.
- Enhanced handling and monitoring of the used databases.
Recovery for Azure AD
- Implementation of OAuth2 authentication mechanisms to have more secure workflows and to support MFA.
- Expanded support for recovery of more object types.
Release 3.2.1502 notes
- Recovery for Azure AD is changing to use more secure workflows and to support MFA. This version supports both the current and more secure versions. A future release will remove the option to provide a username and password to Cygna Auditor in favor of Microsoft authentication windows. Please review the current configuration guidelines and move to the new method.
- Microsoft 365 is now a scheduled job, no longer limited to fixed intervals. During update, existing Microsoft 365 collectors will be migrated to a new schedude of once every three hours. Please review the schedule and edit as necessary for your environment.
- Cygna Auditor includes a new Watchdog service to monitor the other Cygna services on the application server. You must configure the service in the Cygna Auditor UI to enable alerting via email to use this feature.
- March 28, 2023, Cygna Auditor requires .NET Framework 4.8.
- September 28, 2023, Cygna Auditor Recovery for Azure AD requires additional API permissions. If this module is installed, please review the Documentation folder for a complete list of required API permissions.
- October 27, 2023, Cygna Auditor 3.2 recommends the use of .NET 6.0.24 or later. If an earlier version is installed, please upgrade during the next maintenance window to ensure all features function properly.
- February 11, 2024. Cygna Auditor Recovery for Azure AD is changing. Please review the included documentation for Azure AD application configuration and update to use more secure authentication flows.
For a complete list of new feature, updates, fixes and additional important information, please refer to the Release Notes contained in the download package.
For more detailed product & feature facts and information regarding the download and upgrade from previous Cygna Auditor versions or a switch from the PBMS product to the Cygna Auditor solution please contact your N3K account executive directly or via kundenbetreuung(at)n3k.de.
Customers who are already running Cygna Auditor 3.0.x or later can download the version directly from the Cygna Auditor download portal releases.cygnalabs.com.
Please contact your N3K account executive directly or kundenbetreuung(at)n3k.de to get your new password for the download portal (the password has been changed on February 1st, 2024).
BeyondTrust PBMS customers with an active maintenance contract can upgrade to the current Cygna PBMS version 5.9.71 (5.9.79 for eDir customers).
Your N3K account executive will give you further information.
Your N3K Team